Pre-test: Are you ready for parenthood?
Take a look at the following questions and find out if you feel ready!
- Do you think you can be a good parent?
- Are you ready to change your daily routine to meet your baby’s needs?
- If you are in a relationship, do you have a healthy relationship?
- If you are in a relationship, does your partner also wish to have children?
- Can you lead a fulfilling life without children?
- Can you afford to support a child?
- Are you living a healthy lifestyle?
- Are you aware that it may take time to become pregnant?
- Do you have concerns about your medical or family history that may affect your fertility or the health of your baby?
- Do you have the health and energy needed to be a parent?
- Are you patient enough to deal the constant responsibility of a child?
- If you are employed, do you feel you can handle a child and a job at the same time?
- Do you qualify for a parental leave?
- Do you think you can be a good role model to a child?
- Do you see yourself as a parent?
- Are you ready to make family your priority?
- Do you have the support you need to help you through pregnancy and parenting?
- Are you interested in learning how to be a good parent?
- If you already have one or more children, are you ready for another one?
Do you still think having a baby is for you? If you have a partner, would you make a good team to raise a child? Find out more about how you can plan for a healthy baby by browsing the topics on the menu!